Myton School has a well established tradition of high standards of dress. When you accept a place at the school for your child we will assume that you are in full support of the uniform outlined below. As well as the uniform and PE kit listed, your child will need a bag to carry a significant number of books and equipment.
Myton School Uniform List
Boys PE Kit
Girls PE Kit
Our uniform supplier offers a retail outlet in addition to an online shop. Stitch Tech are based on the Sydenham Industrial Estate in Leamington Spa and their shop is open Mon-Fri 10am-4.45pm (but see below for current arrangements).
And their online shop is www.stitchtech.co.uk
Stitch Tech will be implementing the following measures for the 2020 Year 7 Back to School:
- There is a new online appointment booking system going live on Tuesday 9 June which you can get to from the homepage of their website: www.stitchtech.co.uk. The appointments are every 45 mins. So, for example at 9.30am they will accept 3 bookings. The appointment lasts 30 minutes and they will then spend 15 minutes sanitizing the showroom and steaming the garments tried on before the next appointment at 10.15am.
- Appointments are strictly limited to 1 parent/guardian and 1 child per booking. If you have more than one child to kit out, you will have to make an appointment for each child but this can be done within the same time slot, for example at 9.30am you should book two appointments.
- This will enable Stitch Tech to socially distance families in the showroom by approximately 2.5m between families.
- They will have approximately 1,500 time slots available from 15 June to the end of August.
- Where possible, Stitch Tech will be prioritising Year 7 children, unless you feel the need to come in for sizing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used by everyone entering the building.
- Stitch Tech staff will be wearing protective gloves and face masks when serving customers.
- The online service will continue as normal. Parents are encouraged to opt for home delivery to reduce the number of people attending the building.
- If you do need to use Click & Collect from Stitch-Tech, they will send you a text message when your order is ready for collection and have dedicated collection times on certain days of the week.
- They have installed screens on the tills for added protection.
- You will not be able to drop in without an appointment during this time.
Many thanks for your understanding
If you wish, you can arrange for your online order to be delivered to school for collection. The school is not open for collection during the holidays, other than the summer break prior to the start of the academic year.
How to find Stitch Tech
The address of the retail outlet is:
7C Jenton Road
Sydenham Industrial Estate
Leamington Spa CV31 1XS
Myton’s PTA (FOMS) have recently set up a second-hand uniform shop which they hold in Upper School Reception every Wednesday between 3pm and 3.45pm. If you would like to take a look at their stock of logoed uniform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any donations of unwanted uniform in good condition can be handed in to Upper School Reception.
Label your child’s uniform
All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with the student’s name to enable us to return lost property.
Got a question?
For information regarding uniform requirements, please contact our School Reception on 01926 493805.