Exam results 2015-16
Congratulations to all our students on their GCSE results this year. The partnership between students, staff and parents/carers has supported our Year 11 students to achieve excellent results in their exams and 27% of our students achieved at least 5 A* and A grades.
- 78% of our Year 11 achieved the ‘basics’ (C grade or above in English and Maths).
- 32% of our Year 11 achieved the English Baccalaureate.
- Our Attainment 8 measure is 55.48.
- 0.16 is our Progress 8 Score. (This is a measure of how much value is added at Myton School compared to all other schools. 0.00 would mean we achieved in line with other schools nationally.)
- 0.26 is our Value Added measure for English and 0.22 is our Value Added measure for Maths.
- We added significant value for students of all prior attainment bands: 0.19 for students with low prior attainment, 0.5 for those with middle attainment and 0.17 for those with high prior attainment.
A Level results
We are very happy for our students at A level this year. We are pleased to report A level grades well above the national averages with 28% of all grades awarded being A* and A grades. It is a pleasure to see that our students will be able to fulfil their aspirations of going to a range of university or apprenticeships due to their hard work, including students going to Oxford, Cambridge and universities abroad.
- 28% of all grades awarded were A* or A
- 58% of all grades awarded were A*-B
- 84% of all grades awarded were A*-C
83% of our Year 13 students have gone to university, 10% to apprenticeships, 7% have taken a Gap Year (with deferred entry or new applications to university pending).
You can view our performance and compare it with other schools on the DfE website