The RSC are creating a ‘love’ mural inside the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford and they need our students’ help. They have commissioned an artist to create the mural to coincide with the new production of Romeo & Juliet and they are keen to use young people’s quotes in answer to the following questions:
- In what way could love change the world?
- What are your hopes for our future society?
- What does love look like to you?
- What changes can be made through unity?
- If you started a revolution as an act of love, what would it be?
Submit your answers to Mrs Heggs in E1 by Wednesday 14 Feb for a chance to see your ideas on the finished mural.Click here to return to the current newsletter