Congratulations to all the students who competed for their houses in our annual Sports Day at Edmondscote track on Wednesday 13 June. In total over 600 students were involved, including Year 12 students who helped officiate and support the Year 7-10 competitors at the track. The event was well supported by parents and supervising staff and the sun shone to make it a very successful and enjoyable event.
There were some outstanding performances, with 9 school records being broken throughout the event.
- Ted Currie – Year 7 boys 300m record
- Alex Spurway – Year 8 girls 200m record
- Isaac Bogle – Year 8 boys high jump record
- Will Burns – Year 8 long jump record
- Gabriel Ball – Year 9 200m record
- Maddie Smith – Year 9 javelin record
- Abby Jolley – Year 10 200m record
- Tia Norton – Year 10 Javelin
- Montgomery Year 10 boys – 4 x 100m relay record
The year group trophy winners, junior and senior performers of the day and the winning house will be announced over the next few weeks.
Well done again to everyone involved.