Latest Apprenticeship Vacancies in Warwickshire
Year 11 Calor Apprenticeship Programme
Our Calor Apprenticeship programme has recently launched and we had an excellent turn out. The student feedback has been incredibly positive:
- “Singling out my strengths and giving me an insight into jobs available which are long lasting.”
- “I found out how to apply and that there are various opportunities out there.”
- “That engineering apprenticeship might be a good one to do as there are skills shortages.”
- “I learned about what the apprenticeship course involves.”
- “Think about your strengths and weaknesses and try to find a career doing something you are interested in.”
We have guest speakers including employers of apprentices and apprentices who share their experiences.
The club aims to raise awareness and support the career plans and future prospects of our young people, many of whom don’t know what they should do next. In time the leavers destination data will help us to monitor the impact we are having.
It is not too late to get involved – we have 4 places left. Come and see Mrs Foster in C9.
We will be running the programme again later in the year targeting students wishing to pursue an apprenticeship after Year 12 or 13 or post graduate degree through a Graduate Trainee Programme.